Elliptical Stairway

Napoleon B. Darst purchased the House in 1861. Following the Civil War he extended the elliptical staircase, reaching from the first floor to the roof. This elegant staircase is a favored location to photograph a bridal party, or, picture a prom queen and court. Also, it is a handsome setting for photos of the gentlemen. The Club House decorating committee lavishly enhance the stairway and rooms for the holiday season.